You have the right to say “No” to the Covid vaccine! An array of international human rights conventions enshrine the rights of the individual to life, liberty, and bodily integrity, and give the individual voluntary consent rights with regards to medical treatments.
1) Nuremberg Code: The atrocities committed by German doctors during the IIWW resulted in the formulation of the Nuremberg Code, giving individuals the right to voluntary consent to medical treatments.
ILR Comment : Look up the Nazi Doctors’ Trials
2) UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights. Article 6.1: “Any preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free, and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information.”
3) UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Article 7: “No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.”
4) Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine (Oviedo, 1997) Article 5: An intervention in the health field may only be carried out after the person concerned has given free and informed consent to it.
5) You also have the right to say ‘NO’ to vaccination without retribution according to Article 6 of The UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics & Human Rights.
Article 6 : “The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.”
You have the right to say NO without the risk of retribution.